In your role as PMO of the FAST program :
Coordination and preparation of key operational and management committees with a high degree of requirement
Coordination and preparation of management seminars
Organization of Program meetings and monitoring of Agile actions with different stakeholders
Communication on the progress of the program (scorecard), budget monitoring, risks, quality monitoring
The Proposal for Process Improvement and Related Tools in the Agile Mind of the FAST Program
Your main contacts are the Group's General Management, the business transformation managers, the DTO managers and the external service providers.
The successful PMO of the FAST program have :
- You have a bachelor’s degree + 5 and have at least 3 years of professional experience.
- You have significant experience in managing a project or program within a large company.
- Your main qualities are rigor, autonomy, result orientation and good oral and written communication.
- You have a command of the Microsoft Office suite.
- A fluent English is essential to work in an international and multicultural context.